Free Monthly Websites 2.0 Setup Instructions
Please Follow The Instructions Below to Get Started With Your Website.
Free Monthly Websites 2.0 is really simple to setup, but please make sure you follow the steps on this page to ensure a trouble free setup.
1. Upload the contents of your 'Premier_Website' folder to your web host, in your required location. If you require web hosting for your new websites, we have arranged a special offer with a TOP QUALITY web hosting provider called BlueHost.
They offer a free domain, free SSL Certificate, 1-Click WordPress Install plus 24/7 Support.
Remember, as BlueHost's packages are unlimited (unlimited space on SSD storage, unlimited domains and unlimited bandwidth) you can keep adding your websites you'll be receiving from us every month, no need to keep buying more hosting!
Click here for more information.
2. Navigate to the admin area of the website you just uploaded.
For example: http://www.YOURDOMAIN.com/admin
Replacing 'YOURDOMAIN' with your own domain name.
3. Log in to your admin area, the default login details are as follows:
4. Be sure to read the welcome page and sign up for updates to keep up to date with improvements.
5. Click on 'Admin Settings' and enter your own username and password to secure your site, be sure to enter your name and email in 'Personal Settings' too for the password recovery, in case you lose your login details.
If you need help setting your site up, then checkout our help section in the members area here.
If you need any more help then you can contact support here.
The Free Monthly Websites 2.0 Team.